Your Annual Notice of Changes (ANOC) describes changes to your plan’s coverage, costs or service area. These changes are effective starting in January.
- Download HealthPartners UnityPoint Health Align ANOC
- Download HealthPartners UnityPoint Health Symmetry ANOC
Your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) explains what the plan covers, how much you pay and more. Your Evidence of Coverage also includes:
- Information about in and out-of-network coverage rules
- Your rights and responsibilities as a member
- Your rights and responsibilities if you disenroll
- Our rights and responsibilities if you disenroll
- Download HealthPartners UnityPoint Health Align EOC
- Download HealthPartners UnityPoint Health Symmetry EOC
To see all out-of-network coverage rules, please see Chapter 3 of your EOC.
When you enroll in a plan, you expect the best. And that’s what we’re committed to providing you. If you want us to review your request for coverage, or if you have concerns about the quality or timeliness of your care, we want to know.
If you make a complaint, we’ll be fair in how we handle it. You won’t be disenrolled in your plan or penalized in any way.
The drug list for HealthPartners UnityPoint Health is a comprehensive drug list. A comprehensive drug list is the entire list of drugs covered by a Part D plan. A team of pharmacists and doctors selects these drugs. Our experts review information on new medicines and compare it to the medicines that are already on the list. The goal? To make sure our drug list has the safest and most effective medicines.
- Browse the drug list
- Changes to the drug list
- HealthPartners UnityPoint Health Drug list
- Personal medication list
- Pharmacy directory
- Prescription drug transition policy
- Prior authorization criteria
- Prior authorization form
- Request for Medicare prescription drug coverage determination
- Request for redetermination for Medicare prescription drug denial
- Step therapy criteria
- Prescription drug determination request
- Best available evidence policy
You can also take a look at the Extra Help program.
Want help understanding your medicine? There’s no cost to have a pharmacist review your medicine.
Other Medicare plan information
Get more details on:
From Oct. 1 through March 31, we take calls from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT, seven days a week. You’ll speak with a representative. From April 1 to Sept. 30, call us 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday to speak with a representative. On Saturdays, Sundays and Federal holidays, you can leave a message and we’ll get back to you within one business day.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call Medicare Sales for more information.
HealthPartners UnityPoint Health is a PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in HealthPartners UnityPoint Health depends on contract renewal.
Last updated October 2018