Large business group health insurance in Iowa
Built on the expertise of bringing care and coverage together, HealthPartners UnityPoint Health plans boost employee health and well-being while lowering health plan expenses – all while tailored to the qualities that make each company unique.
When you partner with us, we’ll work closely with your benefits teams to focus on what matters most to your workforce and your future goals. Together, using our robust tools and consultative approach, we’ll find the opportunities that can have the biggest impact.
Whether your employees are working at your headquarters, at home or across the country, our coverage options can help merge the care they want with the affordability they need. And we’ll continue to be by your side year after year, evolving solutions and monitoring for new ways to realize a healthier, engaged and more cost-effective workforce.
With our extensive provider networks, including national network coverage, our plans are designed to be flexible and affordable. That means your workforce – at a company location, remote or hybrid – can get the best care possible at a manageable price.
Every organization is unique, and we have the flexible choices and options to fit yours. We offer fully-insured, self-insured and level funded models, along with copay plans, high deductible plans, consumer-driven plans and more (including custom designs). You can also enhance your plan with a variety of additional value-added benefits.
Drawing on proactive employee health strategies, our plans include 24/7 access to nurses and our online clinic Virtuwell, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) options, ongoing consultations with our experts, and much more. We’re here to help you find a plan that’s easy for you to manage and easy for your employees to use.
All our plans offer one-on-one support at each step, creating a close partnership with us to help ensure your business gets the most out of its plan. Your online employer account allows you to be in control of your plan, but support from your personal account manager is only a phone call away.
A large range of member tools and resources helps employees easily understand and manage their plan. Digital options like an online account and mobile app allow members to manage their health anytime, anywhere. And when one-on-one guidance is needed, our helpful Member Services team is ready to lend a hand.
Based on your business location, choose from up to two provider networks to fit your company’s budget and your employees’ needs. All our networks are designed to put high-quality care first.
Open Access network
The Bridges network is available for businesses headquartered in these counties:
- Black Hawk
- Buena Vista
HealthPartners UnityPoint Health has a variety of insurance plans for large and medium-sized organizations with 51 or more employees. If your business has 50 employees or fewer, we offer solutions through our small group plans.
Our large group insurance plans can be backed by fully insured, self-insured or level funded funding models.
- With our self-insured plans, we also offer 12-month aggregate and specific stop-loss insurance, protecting your company from unexpected costs above and beyond your maximum liability. Coverage can extend to 24 months through our
Assure℠ plan (PDF)or ReAssured℠ plan (PDF)options – all providing budget security and added peace of mind.
- If you’re looking for a self-insured plan with the cash flow certainty of a fully insured plan, our level funded
Balance plans (PDF)may be a great fit. Each month, you pay a “level amount,” including an administrative fee, stop-loss premium, and an estimated amount for claims based on a maximum or worst-case scenario. If claims come in above the estimated amount, you don’t owe anything additional. If claims come in below the estimated amount, you’ll receive 50% of the surplus at settlement time once you renew.
Choose from a variety of plans and health account options for your employees, including:
- Traditional copay and coinsurance plans
- “Three for Free” plans, where the first three office or urgent care visits each year have no cost-sharing
- High-deductible health plans (HDHPs), including options for integrated HSA administration through Fidelity
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Custom plan designs, available for employers with 100 or more eligible employees
All our fully insured and self-insured group plans for large and mid-sized businesses offer high-quality health insurance options that have comprehensive benefits and coverage. We’ll be there every step of the way to make sure you get the most out of your plan.
Specific benefits and coverage levels vary by plan, but all non-custom plans include:
- 100% preventive care coverage, including routine checkups, immunizations, screening and counseling
- Prescription drug coverage with an actively managed, cost-effective
formulary (drug list)
- Formulary insulin covered with no member cost-sharing after a $25 benefit cap per fill
- RxRevealed Guarantee, which ensures you’ll never overpay for
pharmacy benefit management
- Coverage for telemedicine services such as Teladoc, Doctor on Demand and UnityPoint Health Virtual Care, with many plans offering access to
Virtuwell, our 24/7 online clinic
- Out-of-network coverage, with urgent care and emergency care covered at in-network levels
- Compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Our teams are dedicated to collaborating closely with you to understand your company’s and your employees’ unique needs. Many of our plans include value-added services such as virtual health support, well-being resources, pharmacy navigation and more – available at no extra cost.
We’ll work together to discover which services and resources may be a good fit, and we’ll help your employees take charge of their plan so they can work to stay healthy and happy. Some of our services and resources include:
- Award-winning, locally based member and employer support teams
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) to help employees manage stress, be more productive at work and live healthier every day
- Omada Mind digital program for stress, anxiety and depression
- Living Well comprehensive well-being resources, including digital assessments, personalized action plans and discounts
- Comprehensive disease and case management support
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) that helps ensure medications are working together correctly
- Assist America 24/7 coverage, helping your employees find a doctor, fill a prescription and more when traveling
- Digital and in-person decision support tools, making managing care easy anytime, anywhere
- Communications toolkits to drive employee engagement and help your employees get the most out of their plan
- Easy-to-use plan administration tools that save you time and money so you can focus on growing your business
Our sales team is ready to help answer your questions and start exploring solutions.
HealthPartners group dental plans in Iowa
To help meet your company’s needs, HealthPartners offers a variety of group dental plans in Iowa. Plus, when you combine a health plan with a dental plan, you can enjoy smoother integration and easier administration of all your benefits.