Explore our Medicare Advantage plans
HealthPartners and UnityPoint Health have combined their more than 60 years of insurance and care expertise to bring you Medicare options designed for the way you live.
HealthPartners UnityPoint Health (PPO) Medicare Advantage plans offer medical and prescription drug coverage with extra perks and benefits that go beyond what’s provided by Original Medicare alone.
Our HealthPartners UnityPoint Health plans received overall Medicare Star Ratings of 5 out of 5 for 2022 – the highest score possible. These objective ratings are the result of high marks for quality, customer service and how well we keep members healthy.
The information here is about our 2022 plans. Visit our 2021 site to find information about our 2021 plans.
Discover what HealthPartners UnityPoint Health plans have to offer
With our Medicare Advantage plans, you’ll get the access, benefits and affordability you need, including:
- A strong network of doctors and specialists, including UnityPoint Health, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Mercy – Cedar Rapids and more
- The same copays and coinsurance for out-of-network care and in-network care – new for 2022
- Premiums and copays as low as $0
- Low out-of-pocket maximums – enhanced for 2022
- Prescription drug coverage – enhanced for 2022 – Copays as low as $0 for Tier 1 preferred generic and Tier 2 generic prescription drugs
- Dental coverage – enhanced for 2022
- Benefit allowance for over-the-counter items – new for 2022
- Benefits while traveling
- Hearing and vision benefits
- Fitness benefits through SilverSneakers®
- Unlimited 24/7 online care through Virtuwell (Iowa only)
We designed our plans around what Iowa and Illinois residents need – and want – from Medicare. With outstanding customer service and plans full of benefits that matter, HealthPartners UnityPoint Health is by your side.
HealthPartners UnityPoint Health Medicare Advantage plans
Two plans available
Align and Symmetry
Offered in these Iowa counties
- Black Hawk
Offered in these Illinois counties
- Jo Daviess
- Rock Island
A strong care network
With our HealthPartners UnityPoint Health plans, you’ll have access to major care systems throughout Iowa, western Illinois and central Illinois, including:
- UnityPoint Health
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- McFarland Clinic
- The Iowa Clinic
- Mercy – Cedar Rapids
- And more
Same benefits for out-of-network care
In addition to our in-network providers, you can see any doctor who accepts Medicare and pay the same copays and coinsurance for covered services, whether they’re inside or outside your network.
Find pharmacies and covered prescription drugs
Request a packet
We’re happy to email or mail a packet to you with details about plans available in your area.
Get expert help
Attend an informational meeting, explore our online learning guide or download an educational booklet.
Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.
Other providers are available in our network.
Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat HealthPartners UnityPoint Health members, except in emergency situations. Please call our customer service number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost-sharing that applies to out-of-network services.
SilverSneakers is a registered trademark of Tivity Health, Inc. © 2021 Tivity Health, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last updated October 2021